Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

NOTW: Minnie Mouse (Print image on Paper) Nail Design (Barbie Pink)

NOTW: Minnie Mouse (Print image on Paper) Nail Design (Barbie Pink) Video Clips. Duration : 15.22 Mins.


I printed minnie mouse image on regular printing paper, cut it out and applied it to my nails using Seche Vite Top Coat. I recommend Seche Vite for this design on natural nails because it dries super fast and Its a thicker top coat. NOTE: If you are apply acrylic powder on nails I would still recommend placing a thin layer of Seche Vite Top Coat on Image first to seal ink on paper (let it dry) to keep it from smudging when applying the acrylic powder or gel sets. If you have any question let me know & Thanks for Watching. DISCLAIMER: All products used in this video was purchased by me with my own money I am not affiliated with any of these companies mentioned in video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.